FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is engraving information relayed to K&K Trophy Mart for processing?
Directly through this website and by using our engraving details form.
- How do I know what the awards will look like, such as fonts, layout, bars and lines engraved?
After you place an order we will create a layout proof and email it (in PDF format) for your approval before any awards are engraved. This will ensure that you get exactly what you want!
- Do you have any samples to help me decide what to say on the award?
Yes! Take a look at this PDF and read the commonly used language to help you decide..
- Are any other awards available?
Sure, it’s impossible for us to list everything that is available. If you have a special request or idea please contact us.
- Who owns KKTrophyMart.com and what are the hours of operation?
KKTrophyMart.com is a specialty website run by K&K Trophy Mart, with its manufacturing headquarters located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. Yes, we do build our own trophies and awards. This gives us the edge on pricing and quality for our products. Our hours are 10-5 M-F and by appointment.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Company check, certified check and money orders are accepted to all orders placed directly with our plant. We will set up credit terms with most companies after their first purchase from us.
- What type of images are usable?
We can use most high/medium quality photos. Submit what you have, we will notify you if the quality is good enough for us to use.
- What format do I send Logo artwork?
Artwork can be sent in a number of formats. For Example: .tif, .jpg, .cdr, etc. For more information read our Artwork Submission page.
- Is live help available online?
Help is available during most business hours via telephone.
- When will my awards be completed?
Orders are shipped within ten business days unless otherwise requested (additional fees may apply).
- Is engraving included in the pricing on the website and are their setup fees?
Yes, engraving is included on trophies and gift items. There is an additional charge for plaques and other awards. Call for pricing.
- How much is shipping?
The cost for shipping is determined by UPS rates for location and weight.
- Can I pick up my order in person?
Yes! Make the request when you place your order. We will contact you when your order is ready.
- Is there sales tax?
7% for NJ businesses, this is based on the shipping address. In person, pickups are also charged sales tax. Sales tax must be paid by NJ businesses and residents (based on shipping address) unless you are a tax-exempt organization. If you elect to pick up the awards sales tax is also applicable. If you are tax exempt, bring your certificate otherwise we must charge sales tax.